DOSCO Precision Hydraulics, renowned for the re-manufacturing and supplying of complete hydraulic pumps and motors to OEM specifications, is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all its employees, customers and surrounding communities.
The management and staff of DOSCO shall commit to:
- Comply with legal and other applicable requirements that relate to Safety, Health and Environmental hazard/impacts.
- Commit to making every effort to prevent SHE incident of injury and/or ill health to its employees and customers.
- Continually strive to improve performance in respect of Occupational Health & Safety and our Environment.
- Setting and reviewing objectives and targets for Safety, Health and Environmental issues.
- Continual improvement and prevention of pollution to the environment.
Management undertakes to protect the health, safety and well-being of its employees, visitors, the environment and the surrounding communities.
Every reasonable effort shall be made to communicate our commitment to this policy statement to all persons concerned, with a view to increasing awareness to hazards associated with Safety, Health and the environment.
All aspects relating to Safety, Health and our Environment shall be discussed at each ‘management review meeting’ and shall also be an integral part of the ‘annual report’ based on the annual review of this policy from the effective date or by a date set by the Managing Director.